- Personal Information We May Collect and How It Might Be Used:
- We do not collect personally identifiable information for any purpose except as may be described below.
- Responses to Email Inquiries:
- When you send email to us, the return email address is used to answer the email inquiry we receive. We do not use the return email address for any other purpose. We do not share the return email address with any third party. We may retain these emails for our records, only for use as a reference.
- We may disclose your information if necessary to protect our legal rights or if the information relates to actual or threatened harmful conduct or potential threats to the physical safety of any person. Disclosure may be required by law or if we receive legal process.
- Cookies-Third Party Advertisers:
- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertisers may place or recognize a unique "cookie" on your browser. We do not control use of those cookies and expressly disclaim responsibility for information collected through them. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- BUT, we do not use third-party advertising companies on joehepperle.com whatsoever. If that status changes, we will change this notice to accurately describe whatever that new status might be.
- Logging IP Addresses:
- IP addresses may be logged for the purpose of measuring usage. No personally identifiable information is collected.
- If we had a newsletter (we don't) and you subscribed to it (you don't), we would use your email address to send the newsletter to you.
- Children's Privacy:
- It is our policy to comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and all other applicable laws. Therefore we restrict our Web site to persons eighteen years or older.
YOU MUST BE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OR OLDER TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE. IF YOU ARE UNDER EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY REASON. DUE TO THE AGE RESTRICTIONS FOR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, NO INFORMATION OBTAINED BY THIS WEB SITE, FALLS WITHIN THE CHILD ONLINE PRIVACY ACT (COPA) AND IS NOT MONITORED AS DOING SO.
- Our Commitment to Data Security:
- Our computers and our WebHosting Service Company have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of information under our control. We make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, but we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party "hackers" from illegally obtaining this information.
- Revisions to This Policy: